Occupational Health and Safety legislation clearly states the responsibilities that the "employer" has for workers, visitors and contractors in their workplace. Do you have a solid understanding of...
- due diligence, and what you need to do to support it?
- who is responsible for contractor safety management?
- what to report to the WCB and what to report to Alberta Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)?
- the powers of an OHS officer?
- what supervisors are responsible for?
- the importance of verifying worker competency?
To help clarify these and other issues, the AHSA has launched Health and Safety Training for Managers, a one-day session designed to identify the responsibilities of senior managers, supervisors and workers. For more information, and to register click here.